Everyone who is vaccinated can now request electronic proof of vaccination (with a QR code) through a Quebec website by following the instructions on this page. People 18 and older who haven’t been vaccinated yet or still need a 2nd dose can sign up for an appointment on Clic-Santé.
It is now possible to request electronic proof of Covid-19 vaccination (with QR code/barcode) whether or not you signed up for a vaccine appointment through Clic-Santé.
The Quebec government has launched a self-service portal for people to ask for and receive provincial proof of COVID-19 vaccination (with QR code/barcode). Full instructions are further below.
Vaccination by appointment through Clic-Santé is still available in all of Eeyou Istchee's communities. Remember, if you do register for your appointment via Clic-Santé, you will get your Quebec vaccination proof with a QR code (barcode) directly without having to request it.
Instructions for Requesting Electronic Proof of Vaccination
*Please read through first, as you will need to have some information on hand to make your request*
1. Visit the Quebec "Proof of Vaccination" website
2. Fill out all the fields that have a red asterisk (star)
- If you have a RAMQ health card, make sure to input your card number without any spaces between the letters and digits.
- If you don't have a RAMQ card, make sure to tick the box that says "I confirm that I do not have a Quebec health insurance number".
3. Confirm the date and commercial name of the vaccine you received
- The date and commercial name of your first dose of vaccine is on the paper proof of vaccination you received at the clinic.
- If you don't have that information, call the CMC to confirm the date of your vaccination, and which vaccine you received.
4. Click submit
After clicking "Submit" you will be taken to a webpage called Electronic Proof of Vaccination. Click on the button that says "Download your proof of vaccination".
Quebec Proof of Vaccination against COVID‑19
This form allows you to obtain your electronic proof of vaccination and to register for the Win to be vaccinated contest.
If you are not directed to the page to download your electronic proof of vaccination, please email the Cree Health Board at 18TCR.CovidVaccinationForms@ssss.gouv.qc.ca for assistance.
Make sure to include the names of your parents (first name and last name), if applicable. Someone at Public Health will follow up on your request for assistance.
If you are unable to obtain a proof of vaccination with QR code at this time, other forms are still valid as proof of vaccination for local Mandatory Self-Isolation Laws, including:
- The hand-written Cree Health Board attestation of vaccination
- The printed vaccination proof without QR code
The Cree Health Board will not keep any records of vaccination proof and will delete any related emails as soon as the vaccination proof is sent to individuals who request it.
The Cree Health Board only allows access to the 18TCR.CovidVaccinationForms@ssss.gouv.qc.ca inbox to small CBHSSJB staff team who have signed a confidentiality agreement.
For more information on Quebec’s procedure to obtain your vaccination profile:
Quebec Vaccination Registry
Procedure for requesting personal information from the Quebec Vaccination Registry