- Mar1520171 week agoFollowing yesterday's snowstorm, Wiichihiituwin Montreal is at minimum staff & will be answering to emergencies only. http://www.creehealth.org/wiichihiituwin-montreal-status-following-yesterdays-snowstorm-montreal
- Feb0920171 month agoFood Recall Warning - PC Organics Baby Food Pouches: all the flavors of PC Organics Brand baby food pouches have been recalled. Read more: http://www.creehealth.org/food-recall-warning-pc-organics-baby-food-pouches
- Jan0620172 months agoThe issue with the provincial optical fiber that affected our network has now been resolved by the MSSS. All Information Technology Services at the CBHSSJB are now working 100 %. If questions, call IT desk at 1-866-575-6767
- Jan0620172 months agoNetwork outage means CBHSSJB employees have no internet and some of our phones are not working. Services to the public are operating normally in most cases. Listen to local radio for status of CMC services.
- Jan0620172 months agoThere is a network outage affecting internet and VOIP phones in all Cree Health Board locations and other regions, due to damaged provincial fiberoptic lines to the south. Awaiting resolution by DGTI-MSSS.
- Jan0420172 months agoNew child psychiatry schedule available: http://www.creehealth.org/maanuuhiikuu-mental-health/mental-health-schedules
- Dec1320163 months agoHydro-Québec is scheduling an interruption of electricity supply to the community of Eastmain, on Thursday, December 15, 2016, from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM.