The Cree Health Board, in partnership with Air Creebec, operates two air charter services. There are 2 charters: Aircraft #1 (36 seats) and Aircraft #2 (30 seats with stretcher). They are faster, more comfortable, with a nurse on-board. The planes are specially equipped Dash-8-100 turboprops.
A revised schedule includes the following improvements:
- Chisasibi to Montreal: 3 direct flights with stretcher each week
- Chisasibi to Chibougamau: daily direct flight Monday to Friday
- Chisasibi arrivals: before lunch
- Montreal arrivals: before dinner so clients can settle-in to their lodging before medical appointment the next day
New charter schedule (as of June 24, 2019)
Important Phone Numbers:
Air Creebec terminal
9475 avenue Ryan, Dorval
Air Creebec at Val d'Or Airport
Air Creebec at Chibougamau Airport
Air Creebec at Robert Kanatewat Airport
Air Creebec at Waskaganish Airport
Air Creebec at Great Whale Airport
Flying north from Montreal
Check your warrant. Patients travelling by CBHSSJB Charter from Montreal depart from the Air Creebec charter terminal at 9475 Avenue Ryan, Dorval.
- Arrive 1 hour before your flight when travelling by CBHSSJB charter.
Cree Health Board staff (excluding medical staff and depanneurs)
Starting May 1, 2017 all Travel Authorizations (TAs) should be sent via email to the following address: email@example.com
The Travel Desk will process your lodging and ground transportation request and the Northern Operation Center will process your air travel request.
Medical staff and depanneurs
To reserve a ticket on the Cree Patient Air Charter contact: MD_Reservation@ssss.gouv.qc.ca