What does Wiichihiituwin (CPS) do?

What does Wiichihiituwin (CPS) do?

We deliver support services to the people of Eeyou Istchee who need health care outside the region. We arrange appointments, travel, food and lodging for our clients. We do this in a professional and respectful way.

Am I eligible?

You must be a Cree beneficiary listed under the JBNQA who lives in the community. If you live outside the community, contact the CMC where you are a band member. 

• Patients and escorts must have a valid Quebec health (RAMQ) card or temporary papers with them at all times. To find out how to get a RAMQ card, call 1-800-561-9749. 

• You must have a referral from a CBHSSJB doctor.