- If you can’t respect your appointment, please call your local CMC at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you need to cancel your trip, please notify your local CMC and give the reason for your cancellation.
- If you are outside your community, you still need to let your local CMC know the reason for your cancellation. They will inform the Wiichihiituwin liaison nurse linked to your community.
- The sooner the better! (especially for surgery or exams) — medical secretaries have to cancel and rebook the appointment, provided the cancellation reason is valid.
- If your appointment is cancelled by the hospital or clinic, you will be notified.
Non-valid cancellations may mean you lose your services. After two non-valid cancellations, you will lose your order of priority for the medical appointment and will have to restart the process of scheduling your appointment.