Filling your prescription
- In Montreal for personal reasons:
Call your CMC for prescription which will be faxed to the Place Alexis-Nihon Pharmaprix for pick up. Please bring your Indian status and valid RAMQ cards.
- In Montreal with Wiichihiituwin and staying at Espresso:
Prescription will be delivered to the front desk who will call you to pick it up from there. After 5pm/weekends: Give prescription to the evening Dispatch/driver who will arrange for delivery to Espresso front desk.
- In Montreal with Wiichihiituwin and staying at private lodging:
Make sure your liaison nurse has your lodging address — your prescription will be delivered to this address. After 5pm/weekends: Give prescription to evening dispatch/driver who will arrange for delivery to your private lodging.
- Val d’Or, Chibougamau, Chisasibi:
After your appointment, bring your prescription to the Wiichihiituwin reception. If after hours, call the receptionist the next day.
- Prescription renewals in your community are filled by your local CMC — give your prescription to the Wiichihiituwin Nurse.