Guidance on how to take care of your and others' mental health
- If you are feeling overwhelmed or sad, please call the Cree Health Board Wiichihiiwaauwin Helpline at 1-833-632- 4357 (HELP).
- Traditional healers and Cree speakers are available to listen to you.
- There is a lot of misinformation and alarmist information online, on social media, and on TV.
- Consult reliable sources of information, such as public health authorities and trusted news sources.
- If you can, get off social media, and plan to do traditional activities outside the community on the land.
- Stay in touch with loved ones by phone or video chat, or inbox, to make sure they are healthy and/or have what they need.
February 3, 2021