Do you have a passion for improving the health and well-being of the people of Eeyou Istchee?
If yes, then join our Risk Management Committee! The committee assesses the quality and safety of the services and makes recommendations. Join the committee to help us understand your perspectives and remain responsive to our clients, communities and staff.
We are looking for candidates who have an interest in risk management, client/family/community centered approaches and who are good communicators and collaborators to make a positive change.
• New members will be appointed for a three-year term.
• The committee meet four times per year (in person or by videoconference).
• The CBHSSJB will cover all expenses related to your duties.
In order to ensure a balanced and representative composition of the committee, we are looking for four members:
• one Cree client from a coastal community
• one Cree client from an inland community.
• one member of the CBHSSJB clinical staff
• one member of the CBHSSJB non-clinical staff
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the online form available at the following address: http://tiny.cc/riskmanagement
The call for candidates ends on October 30, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Tel.: 819-855-2744 # 22224