Job Posting Number: S-1920-0626
1. About this job posting
2. About this position
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Person who welcomes, informs, refers and accompanies users. She/he ensures the comfort and answers the needs of the users. If necessary, she/he provides basic health care to the users and may be required to install certain devices. She/he may be called upon to accomplish basic maintenance tasks or simple office work.
As part of her/his functions, this person must be able to act as an interpreter between the resource persons and users from a Native Community.
• High school diploma.
In the absence of candidates matching the above mentioned requirement, the following may be considered:
• A combination of relevant knowledge and work experience.
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Practical and attentive to details;
• Autonomous, flexible, discrete and empathetic;
• Computer skills;
• Capacity to work with the users;
• Teamwork capabilities.
• Good oral communication skills in Cree;
• Fluency in English (written and spoken);
• Fluency in French (written and spoken);
• Must be able to translate from Cree to English and vice versa;
• Must be able to translate from Cree to French and vice versa;
• Tests may be administered.
5. Salary information
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay,
1055 René-Levesque East, 7th floor
Tel: 514-861-5955 Fax: 514-989-7495 Email: email@example.com
More information about the position & job description with complete requirements may be obtained by contacting the above.
Note 1: In accordance with the organization’s Cree Employment Policy (in Progress) and various Sections of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement (JBNQA), the organization has the objective of staffing all of its positions with qualified and competent beneficiaries of the JBNQA