- Interpreter services are guaranteed if arranged in advance.
- Cree interpreter services are offered to all clients in Montreal, Val d’Or and Chibougamau.
- The interpreter will give preference to clients who are alone.
- If the client has an escort, the interpreter will check that the escort is able to translate.
Do interpreter services need to be set up before the client leaves the community?
- Call the liaison officer at your local CMC to arrange interpreter services in Montreal and Val-d'Or. For Chibougamau/Chisasibi, ask at the Wiichihiituwin reception.
- Interpreters will see as many clients as possible at The Glen, MCH, and MGH in Montreal.
What if the client needs services and they are out of the community?
- Call Wiichihiituwin to make arrangements if you live outside the community.