Why this initiative?
The goal is to support the mission of the CBHSSJB by coordinating and assessing research on health and well being in Eeyou Istchee.
Short description of research activities
The Research Administrator responsibilities include:
1. Provide appropriate administrative support to each research project.
2. Reporting on research results with all community partners
3. Revision of research tools and processes
4. Continuous collaboration with community and regional partners on how to manage research in the region and within the CHB
5. Linkages with other aboriginal communities, organizations and Universities.
Board of Directors, all departments of the CHB, Community and Regional partners and the General population of Eeyou Istchee
Who is responsible for supporting these activities?
The service is part of the SERC Team's mandate which also includes responsibility for public health surveillance, evaluation, public health communications, clinical preventive practices, and public health competencies development.
This initiative fits under the Public Health Department's Surveillance, Evaluation, Research and Communications (SERC) team. Enquires about research activities should be directed to:
Public Health Department
1055 Boulevard René-Lévesque East
(T) 514-861-2352 ext 74224
To have more information regarding these projects, consult the Online Library or contact: Tracy Wysote.