- mar152017Il ya 2 ansFollowing yesterday's snowstorm, Wiichihiituwin Montreal is at minimum staff & will be answering to emergencies only. http://www.creehealth.org/wiichihiituwin-montreal-status-following-yesterdays-snowstorm-montreal
- fév092017Il ya 2 ansFood Recall Warning - PC Organics Baby Food Pouches: all the flavors of PC Organics Brand baby food pouches have been recalled. Read more: http://www.creehealth.org/food-recall-warning-pc-organics-baby-food-pouches
- jan062017Il ya 2 ansThe issue with the provincial optical fiber that affected our network has now been resolved by the MSSS. All Information Technology Services at the CBHSSJB are now working 100 %. If questions, call IT desk at 1-866-575-6767
- jan062017Il ya 2 ansNetwork outage means CBHSSJB employees have no internet and some of our phones are not working. Services to the public are operating normally in most cases. Listen to local radio for status of CMC services.
- jan062017Il ya 2 ansThere is a network outage affecting internet and VOIP phones in all Cree Health Board locations and other regions, due to damaged provincial fiberoptic lines to the south. Awaiting resolution by DGTI-MSSS.