- Jan0620175 months agoThe issue with the provincial optical fiber that affected our network has now been resolved by the MSSS. All Information Technology Services at the CBHSSJB are now working 100 %. If questions, call IT desk at 1-866-575-6767
- Jan0620175 months agoNetwork outage means CBHSSJB employees have no internet and some of our phones are not working. Services to the public are operating normally in most cases. Listen to local radio for status of CMC services.
The Cree Nation of Nemaska is the location of the headquarters of the Cree Regional Authority. Nemaska shares an airport with the nearby Nemiscau camp operated by Hydro-Quebec.
Linda Orr, Local Director Interim, 819-673-2516 ext: 41101
Karine Lamarche, Coordinator of Current & Chishayiyuu Interim, 819-865-2511 ext: 41200
Liz Hester, Coordinator of Awash & Uschiniichisuu Interim, CMC 819-573-2516 ext: 41315
- Current Services (general medicine)
- Awash (children)
- Uschiniichisuu (youth)
- Chishaayiyuu (adults/elders)
- Multi-Service Day Center (MSDC)
- Youth Protection
- Home Care
Community Storiesᐋ ᑎᐹᒋᒧᓈᓂᐎᒡ
June 16 2017The Grand Council of the Crees (Eeyou Istchee) and the Cree Nation Government (GCC(EI)/CNG) issued a press release June 16 to mark the adoption into... Read More
April 28 2017An important training for the all the Community Health Representatives of the CBHSSJB will take place in Val-d'Or, Quebec on May 29-June 2, 2017.... Read More
November 24 2016CBHSSJB Supports Calls for Provincial Independent Judicial Inquiry on Indigenous Women and Police RelationsThe Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay joins its voice to the Grand Council of the Crees of Eeyou Istchee / Cree Nation Government... Read More
From The Libraryᒥᓯᓂᐦᐄᑭᓐᐦ
The present by-law establishes the general application framework of the guiding principles as set out in the Youth Protection Act. The purpose of...
On September 1, 2017 a new Policy on Financial support to long-term clients will come into effect at CBHSSJB. This policy was adopted on March 31...
The preamble deals with the scope and objectives of the Code.
Section I deals with mandate and key values of the Code.
The core of...