- Mar2120184 weeks agoiyiyimiichim is healthy, but lead is not. Find out more: http://www.creehealth.org/leadfree
- Feb0920182 months agoNew posters by Mikwchiyam youth artists celebrate life and culture: http://www.creehealth.org/library/online/suicide-awareness-and-prevention-posters-mikwchiyam-collaboration
The Cree Nation of Nemaska is the location of the headquarters of the Cree Regional Authority. Nemaska shares an airport with the nearby Nemiscau camp operated by Hydro-Quebec.
Linda Orr, Local Director Interim, 819-673-2516 ext: 41101
Karine Lamarche, Coordinator of Current & Chishayiyuu Interim, 819-865-2511 ext: 41200
Liz Hester, Coordinator of Awash & Uschiniichisuu Interim, CMC 819-573-2516 ext: 41315
- Current Services (general medicine)
- Awash (children)
- Uschiniichisuu (youth)
- Chishaayiyuu (adults/elders)
- Multi-Service Day Center (MSDC)
- Youth Protection
- Home Care
Community Storiesᐋ ᑎᐹᒋᒧᓈᓂᐎᒡ
February 09 2018A youth-driven poster campaign that highlights suicide prevention and awareness launches this week in Eeyou Istchee. The goals of this campaign are... Read More
December 11 2017The Breast Cancer Screening program has begun its regional tour of the communities of Eeyou Istchee. The airplane containing the Sophie mobile breast... Read More
December 11 2017The Regional Department of Public Health of the CBHSSJB issues regular updates on incidents involving alcohol and drugs in Eeyou Istchee. This is the... Read More
From The Libraryᒥᓯᓂᐦᐄᑭᓐᐦ
Reference documents for the 2018 Regional Assembly on Health and Social Services held in Waswanipi from April 10-12.
8 posters created by Eeyou-Eenou youth as the result of a collaborative partnership between CBHSSJB’s...