The CBHSSJB is actively recruiting Allied Health professionals, including:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech & Language Pathologists
- Respiratory Therapists
The CBHSSJB offers unique working conditions to allied health professionals who are open to the challenge of the north. You must be dynamic, self-sufficient, team-spirited and open to the Cree culture and reality. Allied health professionals work within the Community Miyupimaatisiiun Center (CMC), which is similar to a CSSS elsewhere in Quebec. There is a CMC in each of the 9 communities of Eeyou Istchee, offering a modern work place and tools.
Benefits and incentives
Allied health professionals employed by the CBHSSJB are members of the CSN union. In addition to your salary we offer:
- Annual northern benefits (isolation premium)
- Furnished housing with no monthly rent
- Paid moving and storage cost
- Three or four annual paid round trips for you and your family to your original hiring location in Quebec
- Member of the Quebec professional order in your discipline
- Bachelor/Master of science in your respective profession
- Good spoken and written English
- Minimum 1 year experience of diverse work experience is an asset.
If offering services in many fields of practice, with clients from all age groups and with varied conditions looks attractive to you, the north might be just right for you. It is an opportunity to use your whole range of knowledge and abilities to gain experience in new fields of practice. A team of professionals is available for support, both on the territory and at our secondary and tertiary care centers. The CBHSSJB also offers a unique opportunity to do direct clinical care and be involved in community health initiatives on a wider scale, such as health awareness campaigns, workshops and training of local para-professional staff.
To discuss opportunities for Allied Health professionals, contact the Human Resources Department, CBHSSJB, Phone: 514-861-5955. Or send your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see what opportunities are available, visit our job postings page: http://www.creehealth.org/careers/job-postings